Terms and Conditions
- What is this Document?
- Matra Mobili’s website www.sundaydesign.in, and its mobile and tablet applications (“Platforms”),
- Matra Mobili’s online lifestyle, fashion and electronics solutions, which inter alia facilitates the purchase of home décor, electronics & lifestyle merchandise and such other products sold by Matra Mobili (“Products”) through the Platforms, and
- and any other service that may be provided by Matra Mobili from time to time (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
- Terms and Conditions Applicable to Users
2.2.1. the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
2.2.2. the Information Technology Act, 2000;
2.2.3 the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”) and;
2.2.4. the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Rules”).
2.3 The contents of Services, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, interface, design and the collection, arrangement and assembly of the content on the Platforms or any of the other Services are the property of Matra Mobili, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors and sister companies, as the case may be (“Matra Mobili Content”), and are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You shall not modify the Matra Mobili Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, reverse engineer or otherwise use the Matra Mobili Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
2.4. Matra Mobili authorises you to view and access the Matra Mobili Content solely for identifying Products, carrying out purchases of Products and processing returns and refunds, in accordance with Return and Refund Policy, if any. Matra Mobili therefore, grants you a limited, revocable permission to access and use the Services. This permission does not include a permission for carrying out any resale of the Products or commercial use of the Matra Mobili Content, any collection and use of product listings, description, or prices, and, any derivative use of the Platforms or of Matra Mobili Content.
2.5. As means to assist the Users in identifying the Products of their choice, Matra Mobili provides visual representations on the Platforms including graphics, illustrations, photographs, images, videos, charts, screenshots, infographics and other visual aids. While reasonable efforts are made to provide accurate visual representations, Matra Mobili disclaims any guarantee or warranty of exactness of such visual representation or description of the Product, with the actual Product ultimately delivered to Users. The appearance of the Product when delivered may vary for various reasons.
2.6. Users may make purchases on the Platforms. For the purposes of identifying a User, Matra Mobili may, from time to time, collect certain personally identifiable information such as your first name and last name, email address, mobile phone number, postal address, other contact information, demographic profile, etc.
Users may also register themselves on the Platforms. Registration on the Platforms is one-time and you are required to remember your username and password and keep the same confidential. In the event where you have misplaced your username and password details, you can retrieve and change the same
2.7. The User shall assume all risks, liabilities, and consequences if his/her account has been accessed illegally or without authorisation through means such as hacking and if through such unauthorised access, a purchase of Products has been made through the Services. It is specifically clarified that payments of monies towards any Products purchased through the Services by unauthorised or illegal use of the User’s account shall entirely be borne by the User.
2.11. You understand that on your registration as a User or on your purchase of Products on the Platforms, you may receive text messages (including through internet-based mobile messaging) and/or emails from Matra Mobili on your registered mobile number and/or email address. These messages and/or emails could relate inter alia to your registration, Matra Mobili’s acceptance or rejection of your offer to purchase a Product, payment information, Product dispatch information, information pertaining to other activities you carry out on the Platforms and information pertaining to the promotions that are undertaken by Matra Mobili (or third parties in connection with the Platforms) from time to time. It is specifically clarified that a text message and/or an email confirming the receipt of your order is not an acceptance from Matra Mobili that the Product will be delivered. Matra Mobili’s acceptance to your offer to purchase shall occur and conclude only when the products have been dispatched by Matra Mobili and a text message and/or email confirming such dispatch has been sent to you. Matra Mobili, at all times, reserves the right to limit the quantity of items in, or cancel an order prior to dispatch.
2.12. Any communication from Matra Mobili shall be sent only to your registered mobile number and/or email address or such other contact number or email address that you may designate, for any particular transaction. You shall be solely responsible to update your registered mobile number and/or email address on the Platforms in the event there is a change. Further, Matra Mobili may also send you notifications and reminders with respect to scheduled deliveries of the purchased Products. While Matra Mobili shall make every endeavour to share prompt reminders and notifications relating to the delivery of purchased Products with you, Matra Mobili shall not be held liable for any failure to send such notifications or reminders to you.
2.13. Matra Mobili may, at any time and without having to service any prior notice to you:
- upgrade, update, change, modify, or improve the Services or a part of the Services in a manner it may deem fit, and
2.14. While Matra Mobili shall make reasonable endeavours to maintain high standards of security and shall provide the Services by using reasonable e□orts, Matra Mobili shall not be liable for any interruption that may be caused to your access or use of the Services.
2.15. Access to and registration on the Platforms is free of cost. Although unlikely, Matra Mobili may modify the Fee, Payment and Promotions Policy to include a fee on access and browsing of the Platforms, or for use of any new service introduced by Matra Mobili without serving prior notice on the Users.
2.16. The Services included on or otherwise made available to the Users through the Platforms are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, express or implied, except if otherwise specified in writing. Matra Mobili does not covenant or warrant that:
2.16.1. the Services will be made available at all times;
2.16.2. the Matra Mobili Content available on the Platforms is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; and
2.16.3. the Products are of specified merchantability, merchantable quality and fit for use for a particular purpose. The User hereby affrms that the information provided by him / her is true, correct and complete to the best of his / her knowledge and belief. The User agrees and understands that he / she will be solely responsible in the event of any inaccuracy or deviation therefrom at a later stage.
- User Covenants and Obligations
3.1. As mandated under the provisions of Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, Matra Mobili hereby informs you that you are prohibited from hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
3.1.1. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
3.1.2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise harmful in any manner whatsoever;
3.1.3. harms minors in any way;
3.1.4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
3.1.5. violates any law for the time being in force;
3.1.7. impersonates or defames another person; or
3.2. You are also prohibited from:
3.2.1. violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Platforms or the Matra Mobili Content;
3.2.2. transmitting any information on or through the Platforms that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by Matra Mobili;
3.2.3. intentionally submitting on the Platforms, false or inaccurate information;
3.2.4. using any engine, software, tool, agent or other mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars, worms, time bombs, Easter eggs, cancel bots, intelligent agents, etc.) to navigate or search the Platforms;
3.2.5. attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Platforms; or
3.2.6. copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Matra Mobili Content.
3.3. You are also obligated to:
3.3.1. refrain from acquiring any ownership rights by downloading the Matra Mobili Content;
3.3.3. refrain from copying or modifying the Matra Mobili Content available on the Platforms for any purpose;
3.3.4. comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Platforms;
3.3.5. not refuse the delivery of purchased Products except when damages and deficiencies can be identified upfront at the time of delivery; and
3.3.6. use the Products for personal, non-commercial use.
3.4. You hereby authorise Matra Mobili to declare and provide declarations to any Governmental authority on request on your behalf, including that the Products ordered by you are for personal, non-commercial use.
3.5. Matra Mobili may disclose or transfer information provided by you to its affiliates in India and other countries, and you hereby consent to such transfer. In terms of the SPI Rules, Matra Mobili can transfer sensitive personal data or information to any other body corporate or a person that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Matra Mobili as provided for under the SPI Rules, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Matra Mobili or any person on its behalf and the User or where you have consented to such data transfer.
Matra Mobili is the recipient of all the Personal Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for the prevention of the Personal Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users' information to the Platform Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Platform Entities and/or its joint ventures. We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
- Device permissions & Information Collection and Use section
The Personal Information which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
Your registration details which may include the email address and password provided by You. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.
Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
Your transaction details with the other users of the Website. Your usage behavior of the Website.
Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
We may also collect information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for the Platform to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Platform in relation to the Website.
- Third Party Information
5.1 All information in relation to third parties as available on the Platforms (collectively referred to as “Third Party Information”) are provided solely for your reference. Matra Mobili is not endorsing the Third Party Information and is not responsible for any errors and representation nor is it associated with it and you shall access the Third Party Information at your own risk.
5.2 Further, it is up to you to take sufficient precautions to ensure that whatever links you select, whether from the Platforms, or other Services, is free of such items such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
- Electronic Communications
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Matra Mobili, You agree and understand that You are communicating with the Website and Matra Mobili and all other Registered Users and Visitors through electronic records which are legally identifiable and enforceable, and You consent to receive communications via electronic records (Email, SMS, WhatsApp, App Push) from the Website, Matra Mobili and all other Registered Users and Visitors and as and when posted, communicated or required.
Service of Notice: The Registration Data and email ID or Your account details of the third party website through which You register with the Website will be construed as Your 'designated electronic address' and the Matra Mobili, Website, other Registered Users, Visitors, third parties and law enforcement agencies will communicate with You on your designated electronic address which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
By impliedly or expressly accepting this User Agreement, You also accept and agree to be bound by various policies of the Matra Mobili as provided from time to time in various hyperlinks on the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
7.2 If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that raises concerns of infringement, please write to uss at support@Sundaydesign.in and let us know of your concerns.
- Unlawful or Prohibited Use
9.1 You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the Services and purchasing the Products at your own risk and that you are using prudent judgment before placing an order for a Product or availing any Services through the Platforms. Matra Mobili shall, at no point, be held liable or responsible for any representations or warranties in relation to the Products. Refund of the price paid for the purchase of a Product or replacement thereof shall be governed by the Return and Refund Policy which may be accessed here.
9.2 Matra Mobili does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Platforms, Products or the Services, and all implied warranties under law or contract are to the maximum extent possible hereby disclaimed.
9.3 The maximum aggregate liability of Matra Mobili, in respect of all Services provided, and all transactions undertaken by the User by using the Services, shall be limited to a maximum of INR 1,000 (Indian Rupees one thousand).
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with the provisions of the SPI Rules, any grievances which you may have with respect to the information shared by you with Matra Mobili hereunder and its treatment, may be directed by you to the grievance officer of Matra Mobili at email@example.com at the below mentioned coordinates:
Name: Ekta Bedi
Email Address: Ekta@sundaydesign.in
Matra Mobili Pvt Ltd
F206 & 207 D-Block, Prashant Vihar, Rohini 110085
Designation: Business Head
- Nodal Officer
Name: Priyanka Joshi
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
F206 & 207 D-Block, Prashant Vihar, Rohini 110085
Designation: Head of Sales
- Term and Termination
- If you breach the User Agreement or any terms or policies of the Website.
- If your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or Matra Mobili.
Matra Mobili may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Matra Mobili reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Matra Mobili and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
- Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
14.2. All disputes will be subject to arbitration at Mumbai, Maharashtra in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. Matra Mobili and the disputing User shall be entitled to appoint 1 (one) arbitrator each and the 2 (two) arbitrators so appointed will jointly appoint the 3rd (third) arbitrator.
14.3. Arbitration awards shall be reasoned awards and shall be final and binding on Matra Mobili and the disputing User, and shall be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between You and Matra Mobili and You shall have no authority to bind Matra Mobili in any manner whatsoever nor shall Matra Mobili have any authority to bind you in any manner whatsoever. All the services provided by the Matra Mobili shall be as independent contractor and on principal to principal basis.
If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and Matra Mobili with respect to the subject matter hereof.
In Matra Mobili 's sole discretion, Matra Mobili may transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement, assign this Agreement or novate this Agreement without your prior express consent. However, Matra Mobili on reasonable efforts basis and if practicable may provide You with an advance intimation of any such acts.
All notices and communications shall be in writing, in English and shall be deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent by email, with due acknowledgment or complete transmission to the following address:
F206 & 207 D-Block, Prashant Vihar, Rohini 110085
Email Address: email@example.com
18.2 Words denoting the singular shall include the plural and words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
18.3 The words “include” and “including” are to be construed without limitation.
- GSTIN Information
GST NO.: 07AANCM9053J1Z2
F206 & 207 D-Block, Prashant Vihar, Rohini 110085
- SHIPPING, DAMAGES AND DEFECTS
- When you order from our website, For the ready Items like Cushions, Fragrances and tableware etc. we take about 7 business days to deliver the product. For products like furniture and lighting etc. We take 4-6 weeks to deliver your order to your doorstep, however any delay due to unavoidable circumstances have to be bared.
- Once your furniture shipment is ready for dispatch, you will also get an Email informing you about the same for any pending payments.
- The delivery person will deliver the goods to your building premises or wherever it is physically possible to deliver the goods. For higher floors, we are not equipped to deliver the goods to your doorstep. You are requested to arrange for your own labourers/ manpower to get the big products to the higher floor. However, with prior notice Sunday installation team could assist with installation above ground floor, with additional cost to the customer.
- The responsibility of our logistics partners to deliver the large products is restricted to the ground floor or maximum first floor of the building. Any damages that occur during this process will be borne by the customer.
- For the safety of the goods during the transit and unpredictable and multiple handling at times, we secure most of the goods with wooden crates, foam, and master cartons. We understand that these crates make the packaging bulky, however, they are absolutely necessary for securing the product. These crates may cause some inconvenience to the customer but are unavoidable.
- Sunday Installation team must open and unpack all furniture shipments, preferably in the final installation place. The customer should not open the goods themselves or with any external involvement. The installing and unpacking has to be done by Sunday Design team only. Any defect or damage must be reported to the delivery person/ installation team and to customer care immediately by the customer. The description of defect/damage should be mentioned on the Challan/ Proof of Delivery (POD).
- Furniture that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be the customer’s responsibility as we encourage you to study the sizes mentioned on the product page carefully and see if the furniture you order fits into your entryway and rooms. We will not be responsible if the furniture does not fit/ pass through the entryway/ stairway etc. Please note that any failed delivery due to any such refusal or unavailability and any subsequent attempts to deliver the goods will be charged extra by Sunday Design or the Logistics partner. We also request you to give the correct address and phone no. details at the time of placing the order. If you are planning to travel and will be unavailable on the contact number, please inform us in advance so that we can plan the shipping and delivery at your convenience.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO Box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Products delivery: At the time of delivery if any damages arise, our Sunday installation team and the Sunday nodal officer should be informed within 24 hours of the delivery date with proof of damage (images and videos of the product).
- Such products will be repaired or replaced as deemed necessary by our furniture medics. For returns booked on eligible items on the website or through our customer care team, the return pick-up will be arranged to the delivery address post confirmation from the customer.
- RETURNS and EXCHANGES POLICY
- Products purchased on www.sundaydesign.in or at our stores, like bedding textiles, rugs, pillows, cushions, and home scent, may be returned for a refund within 7 business days.
- Products bought from the categories like furniture, lighting, decorative accessories, dinnerware, barware, glassware, serve ware, and kitchenware are not eligible for returns, exchanges or cash refunds. They are eligible for store credit only.
- Eligible items can be exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase only at online stores. Products purchased on sundaydesign.in website can only be returned for store credit and not exchanged.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to meeting the below criterion:
- Product to be returned with the original product tags, including the price tag, inserts, untampered packaging intact.
- The merchandise has not been damaged, soiled, altered, and received in the original undamaged packaging.
- Products purchased at the storefront are eligible for a refund in the format of store credit which will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of goods received by the customer.
- Merchandise damaged through normal wear and tear will not be eligible for return or refund.
- This policy does not apply to any merchandise purchased outside of India
- All refunds will be processed, or store credits will be given after the returned goods have been received in the original packaging and after our team investigates with reverse quality assessment. The amount will be refunded, within 5 working days, after the returned merchandise is/are received & checked at the warehouse or store.
In case of exchanges or cancellations, reverse delivery charges will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- For eligible products ,the order value will be refunded in entirety in cases where our customers receive the merchandise in a damaged condition.
- Products that are not eligible for return or cash refund:
(Subject to Delhi Jurisdiction)
- Once the order has been dispatched, either a full or partial refund cannot be processed.
- We do not offer Cash on Delivery on items purchased directly via our website (sundaydesign.in).